Skip to main content

The 2013 Hols


Assalammualaikum

It was an awesome to get back together with the loved ones. An opening getaway of 2013 though. The days well spent with the family. Here are the captions (:

#SATURDAY
checked in!

there were thousands of fishes when we feed them. We get attached!

krikk krikkk krikkk


 to the fun fair we go!


#SATURDAY

bloating the tummy with mengkarang seafood. happy melly tummy!


#SUNDAY
checked out!

we have visited kampung nelayan near the resort. 


Here we go. Let's get started with the main. I had give some touch on how Allah had beautify His creatures and natures when I was here during the hols. I am not a photographer yet I never own a sophisticated camera. But I'll captured them all to be in a good kept as my personal view. Hehe. That catch my eyes though. Through the way, I found kulit mutiara that grace the sea side, a serene fishing village, a smorgasboard of Malaysian fruits, the beautiful scenery and so forth. Subhanallah!

BY: Nikon | Vianna Nasir


THE END.
and we had fun(:


























































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UiTM Intersession Semester

a month flies. cepat sangat masa berlalu. aku ambil intersesi. apa itu intersesi? intersesi adalah short sem yang dilakukan semasa cuti sem di mana pelajar-pelajar yang lain tengah syok bercuti. cuti sem kali ni adalah 2 bulan. so kami-kami yang memilih untuk mengambil intersesi ni terpaksa lah korbankan cuti. Intersesi bagi pihak aku adalah bring forward the coming subject of next sem to this semester. maknanya, next sem, it should be 6 subjects tapi 1 subject had been taken to this interssesion and next sem akan ada 5 subjek je. yeay! macam biasa, bisnes diutamakan. it cost amount of cash to settle the fees untuk subjek and kolej. total up, RM300.00. tak berbaloi kan? yuran untuk satu sem je pun costs RM400+ in UiTM, tapi untuk intersesi yang sebulan dan satu subjek sahaja, 300.aiyakk! takpela. nak belajar.  life is good in Lendu. kampus sumpah kosong! aku ambil kesempatan untuk jogging sendiri setiap hari. dapat tengok sendiri sunset dari atas bukit, dalam kampus. jalan sor...

Paranormal of Menora in UiTM Lendu

Assalammualaikum Hi. First of all, to make things clear I am no longer an eligible student of UiTM Lendu but I was living in the so called spooky campus for about 3 years. I heard UiTM Lendu has been attacked by the paranormal thingy after Citrawarna for these couple days. Sampai kena kosongkan kolej and kolej lelaki pun was attacked by the histeria semua. Betul eh? Hmm. We can just pray the best for UiTM Lendu. To juniors, 'they' love something in dirt. Keep close to god. Istighfar. To girls, for those who are in menstruation period, 'keep clean' and to boys also, 'Jangan macam-macam'.  Okay, I found a photo from twitter saying there was a ghost image of 'Ulik Mayang' behind a girl. I pernah dengar about this ulik mayang thingy. I can clearly see the image though from this image. Tapi tak tahu lah kalau orang lain. Or maybe it is just a tree. But to make things clear, It is not actually an Ulik Mayang but It is Menora. Menora came from Siam. T...

saya dah ADA baby ......

.................................................................................................................................................................... baby, baby, baby. ouhh, i really loves kids and babies. SERIOUSLY. suka sangat. kalau boleh sekarang jugak saya nak ada baby. haha. MENGARUT. and, if possible, saya nak ambil anak angkat. haha yer yer je. tapi TRUE lahh. rasa macam nak ambil anak angkat, sebab.... entah.... rasa macam nak rasa jadi ibu, rasa nak dukung baby tu, rasa nak ada kasih sayang. haha (tunggulah dah kahwin nanti yer v?) HOHO. tapi, kadang-kadang saya terfikir jugak nak ada baby, tanpa kahwin, tanpa suami atau tanpa lelaki. means, nak baby tu tiba-tiba je ada. TINGGG.... it's a magic. haa, macam tu lah. haha. sebab, tak nak ada tanggungjawab dalam rumahtangga. NONSENSE betul tapi, nak ada baby.... tunggulah one day yer...  and, and, and, masa saya lakukan rutin harian saya, senang cerita dreaming activity lahh, haa,,, saya ada create nama babie...